- [S326] Descendants Chart: William Murdock.
- [S236] Cemetery: Oaklawn.
- [S6] SS Death Index, SS# 111-07-0589.
- [S129] 1930 Census, Census Place: Islip, Suffolk, New York; Roll 1651; Page: 7A; Enumeration District: 95; Image: 331.0..
- [S864] Personal knowledge: John and Suzy Barry.
- [S604] Suffolk County News (Sayville), 12 November 1926, p. 2..
Location of their residence reported.
- [S127] Advance, Long Island, 7 Sep 1944. p. 1.
- [S127] Advance, Long Island, 9 Jan 1969, p. 10.
In the Congregational Church of Patchogue, the Rev. Henry G. Wyman, at 2 p.m., December 1, united Miss Susan E. Lowe, daughter of Mrs. Virginia T. Lowe of Brookhaven and George Lowe, in marriage with John Barry, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Barry of Brookhaven.
The bride, wearing an A-line white woolen street-length gown was given in marriage by her uncle, C. Overton Tremper of Bellport. Her headpiece was a white bow, holding in place her short bouffant veil. White roses nested in baby's breath, were the flowers in her bouquet.
Mrs. Doris Quappe of Brookhaven, the bride's sister, was her matron-of-honor. Ronald Kinsella, also of Brookhaven, was best man for Mr. Barry.
Immediately after the ceremony a reception was held for about 50 relatives and friends.
Mr. and Mrs. Barry are both employed at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton. They are making their home in South Haven.