- [S604] Suffolk County News (Sayville), 25 Aug 1939, p. 2.
Mrs. Stephen Bull of Oneonta, was in town [Bayport] on Monday calling on old friends here. Mrs. Bull, the former Miss Anna McKeown, was a member of the local school faculty several years ago.
- [S127] Advance, Long Island, 19 Jul 2012. From the Archives of the Long Island Advance, 100 Years Ago (July 1912), p 24.
Mrs. Charles Mott has rented her cottage at Water Island to a number of girls for a week. The party consists of the Misses Fannie Overton and Anna Frost of Bayport; Madeline Hawkins of Bellport; Anna McKeown, of Brookhaven; Marguerite Tuttle, of Eastport; and Mary Bailey, of Patchogue.
- [S999] Jewett Family in America, p. 1216.
- [S129] 1930 Census, Census Place: Oneonta, Otsego, New York; Roll: 1636; Page: 10B; Enumeration District: 28; Image: 883.0..
- [S604] Suffolk County News (Sayville), 16 Mar 1917, p. 2.
All of the teachers of the Bayport school will return next year except Miss Anna McKeown of Brookhaven, who is to be married.
- [S107] 1920 Census (Heritage), Ancestry.com., Census Place: Oneonta, Otsego, New York; Roll: T625_1255; Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 213; Image: 1171..
- [S127] Advance, Long Island, 13 Oct 1949, p. 5..
Mrs. Anna McKeown Bull, age 56, died Saturday in the Fox Memorial hospital, Oneonta. The wife of Stephen Dwight Bull, she had been a teacher in the Oneonta schools for 25 years.
Mrs. Bull was born in Brooklyn, but later moved to the Patchogue area, and was graduated from Patchogue High School. She was also a graduate of Oneonta Normal School.
Surviving besides her husband, are her mother, Mrs. A. McKeown; three sons, Stephen, Marshall and Douglas; a brother and two sisters.